*EVENT GOES ON 16th MARCH 2014*
56th Merdeka Ride
| 7.00am | Stadium Batu Kawan
- This event will be organised in conjunction with Malaysia’s 56th National Day Celebration.
- This ride will be named as the 1st ride to cross over 2nd Penang Bridge, the longest bridge in Southeast Asia, hence the participants will become record holders for the Malaysia Book of Records.
- The ride will begin from Batu Kawan Stadium, 2nd Penang Bridge, Batu Kawan Stadium.
- The route covers 46km and will be a fun ride, not a race.
- We are expecting about 10,000 riders to register and take part in this event.
- The registration closing date is:
- Registration fees : RM80
- All riders must register. Entries will be processed in the order received.
- All riders who register will receive:
- o Complimentary Cycling Jersey
- o Food Redemption Voucher
- o Lucky Draw Number
- Jersey collection will be rescheduled. We will send you the email on the new date.
- Registration fee is strictly not refundable and non-transferable. All fields in the registration form are compulsory and MUST be filled in.
- Registration will only be valid after payment has been received and processed by the organiser(s).
- Participation is open to those aged 12 years old and above. Participants aged below 18 years old must get their parent(s) consent to participate in this ride.
- Whilst the event programme is fixed at the time of publication for this registration form, the organiser reserves the right to amend the programme as deemed necessary.
- For your own safety, helmets are compulsory – No Helmet No Ride.
- It is a MUST for all riders to wear the official event cycling jersey during the ride as well.
- Riders who turn up without a helmet or official event cycling jersey will not be allowed to participate.
- It is important to remain properly hydrated during the ride at all times. Carry a drink bottle on your bike and try to practice drinking while you ride, prior to the event. You can refill drinking water at our water stations along the route.